Here is one quick low cost plan to add 24 listings to your inventory
Top producers know that there are many ways to grow a successful real estate business. It is not one size fits all. The following method uses the telephone and lead conversion techniques. Remember to create systems for maintaining strong relationships and watch your bank account expand while you help more buyers and sellers achieve their goals. (A list of training methods incorporated can be found below).
- Weekly – 120 answers of the phone = 5 future leads = 1 appointment
- Dial 72 numbers a day = about 24 answers a day = 1 daily future lead
- 5 futures a week = 1 set appointment a week – 48 work weeks.
- 48 qualified appointments = 24 listings a year.
- Save time and have your appointments come in to your office (CITO).
- Better yet, set up an office in an open house or on site – for walk-in traffic.
- This process will have a snowball effect while you build a large database.
- Use technology and personal touches to stay in contact with your database.
- Have an assistant organize phone numbers and data for follow-up mailings and face to face appointments.
Who to Call
Buyer’s A, B and C Leads
Your farm area
Around a new listing
Your sphere of influence
For sale by owner listings
Around recently sold listings
Please Learn Do Not Call safe practices from NAR.
This high contact method combines The Mike Ferry System, The Rick De Luca System and The Floyd Wickman System. Countless top producers use these direct methods after learning simple business techniques and scripts. Stay tuned for less direct methods too.
Coach Carol Mazur
Real Estate Coach
Play Nice and Share!
Join Top Pro Coach on